Improving marketing teams with agile
Business Agility Australia 2018
Over the past few years marketing teams have been modernised by heavily investing in new technologies and harnessing new capabilities, but have continued to operate in the same way. Consequently, they are yet to unleash the full potential of the investments made in their people and systems. Rest uneasily... the next wave of disruption for marketing teams is here - and it’s happening through changing our processes.
Hear from the Marketing Executive of the Year (CEO Magazine) and Australia's #5 most innovative Chief Marketing Officer (CMO Council Australia) talk about her practical experiences of embedding agile ways of working within the finance and education sectors.
Gain practical insights into some of the lessons learnt from embedding an agile approach within marketing teams.
- Understand how agile marketing is different to software agile
- Harness new ways of working to empower those who do the work to scope their work
- Free up people’s calendars and emails so they can do real work and improve productivity
- Uncover basic principles that have a profound impact - on both the work and the culture
Head of Marketing - Institutional
Awarded Marketing Executive of the Year by CEO Magazine Executive Awards 2017; and ranked the #5 most innovative CMO in Australia by the CMO Council in 2017 (#7 in 2016; #16 in 2015). I am a passionate senior executive and developer of great talent, with over 20 years’ experience in B2C and B2B marketing and business development across the financial, education, health and professional services sectors. I have extensive experience in global, regional and national roles within large, complex matrix organisations across America, Asia and Australia.
My particular areas of strength include:
- Designer of global business strategies, practical operating models, marketing campaigns and business development programs;
- Translator and communicator of complex concepts;
- Leader and collaborator of disparate teams;
- Implementer of transformational change; and
- Driver of revenue growth and productivity across multiple disciplines, geographies and business units.
I am passionate about getting the best out of the people I work with, new technologies that drive greater impact and extended market reach, stronger client and customer relationships, and superior revenue growth.