Workshop - Microservice Architecture Essentials
YOW! Singapore 2019 - 12 SepRegister Now
Enterprises need to deliver better software faster. It’s no longer sufficient to release quarterly or even monthly. Instead, organizations must use methods, such as DevOps, to frequently deploy changes into production, perhaps as often as multiple times per day. One obstacle, however, to DevOps-style development is that organizations are often mired in monolithic hell. Key business applications are large, complex, unwieldy monoliths, and so it’s impossible to rapidly and safely deploy changes.
The solution is to adopt the microservice architecture, which is an architectural style that has the testability and deployability necessary for DevOps. In this 1 day workshop, you will learn about the the microservice architecture, its benefits and drawbacks and how to get started.
- Target Audience
- Senior developers, Architects and Technology leaders
- Full day
- The essential characteristics of the microservice architecture, its benefits and drawbacks and when to use it
- Decomposition strategies
- Distributed data management patterns
- Effective microservice testing strategies
- Strategies for refactoring a monolithic application to a microservice architecture