Whether you’re a team lead, engineering manager, VPE or CTO, you need to be at this full day, single track summit. Get the help you need from people who’ve been there and done that: your peers in the engineering management space. You will spend the day listening and talking to peers and will get a fresh perspective which can strengthen or challenge your own views – learn how to hire smarter, refine your culture, improve your processes, manage more effectively and adopt better engineering practices or architectures.
Limited attendance ensures that it’s easier to facilitate an open dialogue with peers. Attendance is limited to senior engineering leaders, although we are not hung up on titles; it is your technical management leadership that matters. YOW! reserves the right to deny admission to attendees who the independent program committee feels are not members of the peer group.
Working at Netflix
- Brendan GreggSr. Performance ArchitectNetflix
Keynote: Scaling Birchbox: Lessons Learned
- Liz Crawford.......
Keynote: Manufacturing High Performance
- Casey RosenthalCEO / CofounderVerica.io
Keynote: Supporting Constant Change
- Neal FordDirector, Software ArchitectThoughtworks
Moving from a monolith to a distributed monolith - a cautionary tale on adopting microservices
- Nish MahantyDirector of EngineeringREA Group
Code Review-Review is the Manager's Job
- John BartonCEOHecate
‘Leadership’ to ‘First Time Parent’ to ‘Working Parent’…....lets make this better!
- Tanya WindscheffelPlatform Delivery ManagerMYOB
How to survive and thrive in Tech Leadership through an Agile transformation
- Sean LangtonCTOBankwest
Lessons from a security incident
- Tal RotbartCIOPageUp People
Colab: Leveraging platforms to achieve speed at scale
- Tomas VarsavskyChief EngineerREA Group
Grads are your future - it's time to invest!
- Michelle GleesonTechnical Practices LeadSEEK
Scaling mobile app development at REA
- Stewart GleadowSr. Tech LeadREA Group
- Prasanna GopalakrishnanTechnical leadREA Group